Thursday, July 23, 2015

Not so much the beginning...but.....

I created this blog, last year, right after I started Clomid.  I think I had high hopes and felt that my time was coming.     Even though, I had been trying to have a baby for years, it was only last year that I publicly talked about my struggles and journey.  When I finally, did, it actually felt good to get it out there, in the open.   I met so many other women who were in the same situation of trying unsuccessfully and going through all of those crazy emotions that came with it.

But, then things happened so fast, I never got back here to update or keep a journal.

I'm firing it back up today - and I'm going to make a promise to myself, that I'll post regularly.
Please follow along if you wish - and share your thoughts and experiences too!
If you want to be notified of daily posts, just subscribe by email and you'll be automatically notified when a new post is in.  And if you're here by way of the TTC community, good luck and baby dust to you!







No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your thoughts here: