Tuesday, July 28, 2015

So far so good?






I'm on my 8th day of Pregnitude, and so far, I haven't really felt any side effects from it.  I've been taking it as directed, in an 8 oz glass of water, twice daily.    The only thing that I can report is that I have noticed my hunger alarm has been a little quieter since I started taking it.   Sometimes, I wonder if it's all in my head, but either way, it's a good thing.   I think maybe this stuff really does work in the way that it helps with the insulin resistance, balancing, etc.    I read that some women have lost weight on Pregnitude, so I'd love to be one of those stories.   Although, I'd rather be the success story of getting pregnant!

I'm still taking my prenatal every day, with the Pregnitude.  I've also been researching various other vitamins, because I want to make sure that I'm getting everything I need, out of this prenatal.   I have to take my age into consideration, when looking for a good vitamin, because I know there are some out there that are touted to be helpful with egg quality too.

I'm so glad that I joined a Facebook group with others who have tried this as well.   It's nice to be able to talk to and seek support from women who are on the same journey.  So little is discussed when it comes to PCOS, so I'm glad to be among others who can truly understand the struggle.







No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your thoughts here: