Friday, January 29, 2016

In the race...

So, yesterday, I went for my Cycle Day 3 labs and a baseline ultrasound (follicle check?)

I'm so glad I listened to the voicemail from the office again, because I initially missed the part where the nurse said I'd need the above done on Thursday.   Well, yesterday was Thursday!   I called there, all frantic that I might miss my window... but luckily, they called me back and got me in the same day.

The preliminary results of the ultrasound, per the Nurse Practitioner, did show about 11 follicles.   I had 6 on one ovary and 5 on the other.    I honestly am not entirely sure what that means, and I know that I should know, at my age!    But, I didn't have any of these tests done, prior to my last pregnancy (when I conceived using Clomid), so it's all new to me.  

The lab results, I'm guessing the doctor will review, as well as the ultrasound... and will let me know where things stand.

I also just received another call, from the HSG scheduler who scheduled my HSG, for next Friday.    I'm so scared about this - but I'm trying to keep myself at ease, and remember this is all for a good cause!   I'm being such a scaredy cat.  


Seems like the fertility office is really moving things along!   I'm good with that.  They're on top of it.    

Could this be my year?!     I'm hopeful.




Image result for believing

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your thoughts here: