Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Provera it is

Well, I kind of figured that.   The nurse at my doctor's office called yesterday afternoon and said that my doctor was calling in the Provera to my pharmacy.   I kept reiterating that I was in fact having a period (albeit a bizarre one, as usual)..  going on my 3rd month.    She said he was aware and that he hopes the Provera will induce a regular cycle (maybe even straighten it out, even if only temporarily?)  That's my words, not his.
So, I take it for 5 days, twice a day and I have to call them and let them know when "I think" I've started a regular cycle.    Once we get on the right track with this bleeding (menstruating), I am having the HSG on my right tube and the transvaginal ultrasound.   I also need to request the records from the hospital, AGAIN.  Since they are telling me they sent them to the fertility office and they didn't receive them.  
Dr. S wants the surgery records and any images that might show my right tube.  (the left tube was the one that ruptured)

What a process, but so worth it, is what I tell myself.  So much frustration, sadness, worrying, anxiety.. but I manage.    I also remind myself of how worth it all this will be in the end.




Image result for single step quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your thoughts here: