Sunday, September 6, 2015

babies, babies, everywhere!

Memorial Day weekend, we went to a friend's BBQ and there was a newborn there.   My husband was in awe of this baby!   I couldn't believe how enamored he was.   It was still only about 4 months out for us, since my ectopic ordeal.   He expressed that he couldn't wait to have a little baby like that.  

Then, yesterday, we went to the same friend's house, for a Labor Day BBQ, and there was another infant!  
And again, Jeff was smitten.   I heard the mom saying she was born in July.  So TINY.   I wanted to hold her, but I didn't know the family, so I just decided to oooh and ahhh from a distance.  

It's times like those that we realize how much we really want a child.  When we see the joy on the parents' faces and the fuss over this tiny little being.    Jeff turned to me at one point and said "I really hope God blesses us with a child, and if not, that's ok too". 


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your thoughts here: