Wednesday, September 9, 2015

maybe I'm on the right track

Well, I finished the Pregnitude.   Luckily, I had no weird side effects etc.. *knock on wood*..  and I want to believe that it helped to regulate my cycles, thus far.   I hope so!     I'll be starting some new products very soon and I can't wait to share my experience with you!    
All the while I've been researching natural supplements to help me with ovulation and fertility, I wasn't careful to note when a product said that it "supports" hormonal balance.   I need more of something that "promotes".
That's a big difference, in the grand scheme of things.  So I'm pretty eager to start the new line of supplements that I'll be receiving soon.  And you can count on me giving you my feedback and recommendations.   Here's hoping that something finally works.    Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your thoughts here: