Thursday, September 17, 2015

Tired...

When you are trying to get pregnant, and it practically starts to consume you, it really gets mentally exhausting.    I can't tell you how consumed by it,I feel, some days.    It really is like a part time job - the record keeping, the signs and symptoms you're trying to note and track, the testing with the OPKs and the HPTs.   Temping, counting....   I know, as I'm sure you'll agree, that some day it will all be worth it.   But some days I think I'm trying so hard, that it won't.

A lot of  the ladies, that I have met have mentioned how people say "don't think about it and it's then that it'll happen".    I know that sounds silly and I always thought so.   Until, last year, when I did get a BFP. A few weeks before that I had all but given up and stopped testing, almost every day.    I took that test, for no particular reason.    And only a few weeks before that, I had stopped making it a chore to test, and BD, and write everything down.

So, maybe it's true...  When we stop focusing so hard on it, that may just be when it surprises us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your thoughts here: