Friday, August 28, 2015

Everything is suspicous

Funny how, when you are actively trying to get pregnant, you start to think that every little twinge and slightest pain, is a sign.    But, when I did get pregnant.last year,  I had no such thing.
Nothing. Nada.
In fact, I didn't even put any thought into the test I took that day.   Totally expected a big fat NEGATIVE.  But it was positive!    Then, I started to think back:  Was that ridiculous reflux I had, a sign?   Were those weird pinching sensations, a sign?   "Oh my gosh. Who knew!"
Now, every time I feel something different, I'm Googling it.   It's crazy.  But I just want something to be a sure symptom.   I still have 7 days before I can test.  Or at least, to actually be at a point where the HCG would be present.    Everyone said if I stopped concentrating so hard, it would happen when I least expected it.  And that' just what happened.   So, I've been trying not to put 110% of my life into tracking, scheduling, testing.   But, it's difficult.  
Keep thinking POSITIVE.    That's my motto.  No room for negativity here.







No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your thoughts here: