Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Little Rant

It's not really a rant, to be honest.   More like an "observation".    


Last year, about a month or so, after starting Clomid, I got into POSITIVE mode.
 I was so optimistic about it, I started pinning things on Pinterest, (on a secret board, of course) and also created a Babies 'R Us wish list.   I went back and added things as I thought of them.  It was kind of fun and exciting.   Unfortunately, as we know, my pregnancy was tubal and then all hell broke loose.  

BUT..... now that we're back to TTC, I'm feeling that optimism again! 






Yesterday, I went to log in and it wouldn't let me.  I figured I'd send a reset to my email, because it was probably the password that I was entering wrong and locking myself out.   I tried, a few times, with no luck.    So I clicked on the little chat icon and talked to someone on the site.   Well, turns out that I wasn't locked out, I was definitely entering something wrong.   BUT, before I came to that conclusion, I was informed by the chat agent, that the wish lists are only online for a year.   Well, Babies R Us, that's just not cool.   Sometimes, it takes longer.  As of right now, I'm still within my year, since creating it, but that sucks that it might not be there in a month.  I won't remember all of the things I added to my list, if I have to start over.    In a perfect world, women would get pregnant, carry for their 9 months and then out comes a beautiful little being.  Such is not always the case. 
This bummed me out.





No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your thoughts here: