Friday, August 21, 2015

Fertile Myrtle

At least I hope so.   I've been using the Ovia fertility tracker and it seems to be a cool app to have.
I used Fertility Friend before, which I still like, but have found that the Ovia one is a little more in depth with tracking and reporting.
According to the data, that I've been religiously inputting, it's telling me that this is my fertile week.
So we're on schedule with the Baby Dancing.   Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
Last night, we should have and we didn't, but hopefully we're still in the running to make a baby!
I would love for this to be "our month".    I'm also still taking Pregnitude every day.  Praying that it helps me to ovulate on my own.
Today's CM was much more on the egg white side, so we better get down to business tonight.
My app tells me "Have sex today. You are fertile".   That's straightforward enough for me!  HAHAH



Which apps do you use?    Are you using 2 at once?  I was for a time but then got a new smartphone and was too lazy to download the other one.

So, here's to Ovia and me, making a baby!   (that sounds a lot like a jingle)  Maybe they'll pay me for that?


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your thoughts here: