Thursday, August 6, 2015

Strange emotions


How can it be that I'm the same person who was  always wishing for NO period, and now I'm glad that I seem to have finally gotten one?    This TTC thing is really full of MIXED emotions, huh?

I'm hoping that it's the Pregnitude working and my cycles are getting on track.  I didn't get a period in July, so hopefully this one is a regular cycle and I can start charting and using the OPKs. 


I haven't felt any other side effects since starting the Pregnitude, just that I haven't been as hungry.
I don't think there's been any weight loss yet, although I hear that some women have lost a few pounds.  That will surely be a perk.

I'm glad I have somewhere to start now.  I'm hopeful.
Cheers to Cycle Day 1!        Here's hoping! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your thoughts here: